Tuesday 6 November 2012

A Day of Discipline

   When I walked to Smile Africa yesterday morning, I had company. Pastor Ruth decided that she wanted to walk with me, and she did. I was impressed with her for walking so far with me. It was actually nice walking company, however it did take us longer than usual because everyone decided that they wanted to talk to Pastor Ruth as we were walking.

   We finally made it Smile and we both walked right to the office. There were already a bunch of people waiting to talk to Pastor Ruth. First people in line were Michael and 2 boys that stayed at Smile. 1 of the boys stole money and the other one kicked a girl in the stomach. Pastor Ruth talked to each of these boys, disciplined them and sent them on their way. 

   After that little situation I saw Bogere standing at the office door. I asked how he was doing and he didn't respond or look at me. I was not going to deal with his bad attitude today. It was not going to happen. I asked him what was wrong and again he didn't respond. So I just walked away and went to the babies room. On my walk, Bogere finally spoke up. He told me that Betty had hit him. So I called Betty over to hear her side of the story. Apparently that was not what happened. After an argument, Bogere told Betty that he was going to tell me that she beat him.

   I dealt with their fighting and we resolved the issue and they both said sorry to each other. I thought for sure that the attitudes were done for the day. I was wrong. I then walked in the babies room. The teachers all were moody. I thought,

"This can't be happening."

   I sat down and asked everyone what was wrong, but no one had an answer. The only person with a good attitude was Caleb. So I dressed Caleb and decided to go buy diapers with him. Caleb and I went and got some groceries together and then came back.

   I'm not sure what happened to make everyone have a bad attitude yesterday, but I guess that just happens. Thank God for Caleb and his happy personality!

"Thank you Jesus for a new day! Thank you for loving each and everyone of us. I pray that you will fill everyone's hearts with joy. Thank you for Baby Caleb and for giving him so much happiness. God, I also want to pray for our president. I pray that you will help him make good decisions for our country. Please Jesus, protect him and his family and keep them safe. I pray God that the decisions that he makes will honor and glorify you. I also pray for my country. I pray God that we will not be divided, but instead we will work together to make positive changes for our nation. Thank you for never leaving us. I love you! Amen."


1 comment:

  1. With most weight loѕs methods has not been prescгibeԁ to you, weіght
    losѕ pills for men cегtainly have
    its oωn uniquе advantages. Due to the infoгmаtion аt Ѕloan-Kettering, moderate cоnѕumption οf this mediсinal herb has been integrated into the
    dailу diet оf moѕt Јаpanese.
    Becаuse these pills are recommended by ԁoctors only tο patientѕ with extreme caѕes of obesity which has thе ԁanger of mаking the
    body buгn mοrе cаlorіеs.


    Feel free to surf to my wеblog :: besla.net

    ReplyDelete