Sunday 28 October 2012

The Sabbath

   We rested! It was wonderful to just rest with my mom and Shunna. I was really needing a day like this. Nothing really happened...which was perfect. I spent the day with my mom and we laughed...a lot and rested. Thank you Pastor Ruth for our lovely African dresses. They will forever remind us of the beautiful women in Tororo.


"Thank you Jesus for the Sabbath! Sometimes we can get so busy in life that we forget to rest and focus  a day just on you. Thank you for giving me a day to rest with my mom and Shunna. Thank you for your love and your grace that is never ending. I pray for my children in Tororo. Please keep them safe while I am away and please help them behave! I love you! Amen."

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28


No comments:

Post a Comment