Saturday 1 September 2012

Good Bye Daddy

This morning I had my quiet time outside. There were all kinds of animal noises and new smells. The view was breathtaking as I watched the sun come over The Rock. During my quiet time with Jesus, He spoke to me loud and clear. He told me to delight in my weaknesses, for when I am weak, than I am strong, for my God dwells in me and protects me when I am weak. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10. God says that in my weakness that His power is made perfect.

My dad leaves today. It will be hard to see him leave and I know that he will miss me, but I have to fight this battle alone. I have been trained and conditioned to fight this battle. So now I must fight it. This is my 3rd day here in Tororo. The first 2 days were fairly simple. I was getting acquainted with Bogere and finding out where God needs me the most at Smile Africa. I pray that God allows me to move mightily in this little boy's life. He means the world to me, I don't want him to be subject to the evil of the enemy. Please God, protect us both. Today is Sunday, so my dad leaves, (thank you dad for "dropping me off" and ensuring that I was going to be safe here) and then tomorrow the real work begins. This is going to change everything in my life, everything I've ever known. But I'm ready! You sent me God, I'm here, USE ME!

1 comment: