Sunday 19 July 2015

Say Cheese!

            It was Sunday again at Smile Africa! It was a beautiful Sunday. Things went a little differently today for me. Since my friend and team member from City of Lights International, Jackie, is in town I was finally able to take some amazing photos of the kids! Jackie and I reached Smile Africa and went right to the baby home. We began cleaning and changing all the babies into their new clothes. I was so excited for this photo shoot with the babies! Smile Africa baby home has some of the cutest babies I have ever seen, so I knew that this photo shoot was going to be amazing.

            The babies love to play in the dirt and in the grass and run around outside, like all children do, and that is when they are laughing the most. So of course, when we cleaned them and put them in nice clean clothes, they would NOT smile…at all. HAHA! Finally after some crazy movements by Jackie and her little friend Brenda from Smile Africa, along with blowing bubbles, the babies began smiling and laughing! It was a success! Here is a sneek preview of one of the photos of the baby photo-shoot!


            That was really the perfect time to do it. While the other kids were busy during the church service, we were able to sneak away with the help of the nannies and a few of the older children and take amazing photos of the children! I am no photographer, but I have found a new hobby that I actually really love! The photos turned out great! I am excited to share them all with you soon, but for now, enjoy a another sneek peak!

                       We are still in the process of raising money for Baby Faith’s surgery! $275 out of $900 has been raised! If every single person who reads this blog gave $15, we would have the money! Be apart of the amazing and life changing things that are happening in Tororo Uganda. You, yes, you, can make a difference in the life of an innocent baby named Faith, and change her life forever. Join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment