Saturday 8 December 2012

Sipi Falls

   Yesterday was an early day! Pastor Ruth and I and 3 other people got up early and went for a long drive. We were headed to a place called Sipi Falls. There were the most beautiful waterfalls I have ever seen. It was such a long drive, but we finally made it!

   When we finally made it, I could not believe the beauty! It was so amazing! Then me and Timothy got out of the car and started to climb the mountain to get to the falls. I could not wait to get there!

   The hike was so amazing. As we were walking it started raining, which made the walk even better. I was having so much fun. The couple next to me in the picture had just gotten married, so they were so excited to be able to come with us. We hiked for about 20 minutes to make it to the bottom of the waterfall. I could not wait to get soaked by the water. Timothy and I finally got to the bottom...after a few slips on our behinds! It was so much fun and we could not stop laughing!

   When we made it to the bottom...it was like a natural shower! I had a lot of fun! I didn't even think about the ride home. So the whole car ride home, I was freezing cold! But it was totally worth it!

"Thank you Jesus for this amazing day! Wow how beautiful is your creation! Thank you for allowing us to go and visit these waterfalls. I loved every second of it! I love you! Amen."




No comments:

Post a Comment