Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas Shopping


   I said good-bye to the UNICEF team early in the morning yesterday. It was sad to see them go. They had become good friends in such a short amount of time. When you go through a lot with someone, you form a strong bond them, so I am going to miss them.

   After I said good-bye to the team I went to a mall in Kampala. It is actually, a really nice mall. I was impressed with it. I wanted to do a little Christmas shopping for Bogere. There is not a lot of stores to buy new toys and things like that in Tororo, so I took the chance to get him something nice. I bought him and Betty both a new outfit and some sandals. Then I bought Bogere something that he has been wanting. I got him a new bike!

   They sell bikes in Tororo, but not ones that are his size. They only sell big ones. I see kids attempting to ride the big ones all the time, but I wanted to get him on that would fit him just right. This one is a Spiderman bike with a basket in the front and a bell. I know that he is going to be so excited when he sees it. I love him so much and this is going to be his first Christmas getting a present. I can’t wait to see his face when he sees it.

   After I finished my Christmas shopping, I went to an apartment where I would be staying for just one night. There were some other volunteers there, so it was nice to chat with them and meet new friends. They were telling me that they were going to be in Uganda for 4 months, just like me. Then it dawned on me that I leave in 10 days. So I told them that it would go by really fast. It’s so crazy to me to think that I’m almost leaving.

   Then before I went to bed I had some dinner with a lady I just met and an old friend. It was great to catch up before I went back to Tororo. It was a really great day.

   Pastor Ruth is coming to pick me up with Bogere! I am so excited to see them! I can hardly wait! Once Bogere gets here, then we are going to pick up his bike. It is going to be so amazing!

“Thank you Jesus for the amazing day! I pray that you will keep Ruth and Bogere safe as they drive to Kampala to get me. Thank you for allowing me to buy Bogere a bike. I pray that we will have a good time together as I teach him to ride it! I love you! Amen.”

3 comments:

  1. So cool! Please take lots of pics with Bogere and his new bike!! Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Shunna, we want pics! And hey, UNICEF misses you. Sh

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple bare back dress or that which has a sexy spaghetti strap is usually fine. Other women like to extend the sexiness by going for strapless mini dresses, most especially if they have the best shoulders to show off. Moreover, dresses with side slits are also good for those who are proud of their thighs. Select any kind of color from black to light tones and even the shiny-looking dresses, which never fail in turning heads your way.
    Occasion is another aspect women should think of. When you need to wear a formal dress you must not wear a casual dress. Also it must be known that for a casual event if you dress up with a formal dress like klädaffär you are not going to add any glamour on you. Your dress should also be in unison with the accessories you wear. Always remember to wear the matching shoes and matching jewelry. Even your wrist watch has to match with your Kläder på nätet. Therefore, it is a good idea to choose the right accessories.

    You will find it difficult to locate a woman who doesn't love clothes. They are so attracted to clothes. Also, there is nothing disappointing than a shabbily dressed woman. Therefore, any woman has to dress herself attractively to achieve her good looks. The age of a woman is also an important factor when it comes to choosing clothes klädbutiker. Often, you find old women wear clothes suitable for young girls. This will not provide a good look to any woman. As such, it is a must for any woman to choose her dresses to suit her age from aftonklänningar.

    The advantage of wearing these kinds of dresses is that they are staple party dresses that usually don't fade with time. And so, you need not worry about being out of style.

    ReplyDelete